Avery Smith, Director of Elections
625 West 3rd Street
Jackson, Georgia 30233
Phone: (770) 775-8202
Fax: (770) 775-2765
This office is responsible for all activities regarding voter registration and the conducting of elections for Butts County and the three municipalities. This office is overseen by the appointed board who in turn appoints a full time Director to manage the day-to-day operations of the department and oversee the elections.
- Voter registration status
- Mail-In application and ballot status
- Poll location
- Early voting locations
- Elected Officials
- Registration information on file with the county office
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Provisional Ballot status
Early Voting Information:
Early voting is from October 17th – November 4th, 8am-5pm; including Saturday October 29th, 9am-4pm.